Leaving for the Netherlands

Dear, Ayah.
I am leaving for the Netherlands,
to make my dreams come true.
To bring honor to the family.
To make sure everything worth the struggle.
Your blessings and countless supports,
are what any daughter would die for.
I will not let you down, I promise.

Dear, Ibu.
I am leaving for the Netherlands,
to prove the world the value that we both hold on to.
That woman can be destined for successes.
Can be a great Mother and Wife,
while having a great work.
That having good education means
more ability to contribute to the society.
I will make you proud.

Dear Dimas,
I am leaving for the Netherlands,
to be a good role model for you.
To show you that hard work and persistence
could bring you far in this world.
To teach you that you should dream big,
and give your very best,
because you are your way out.





Dear Almas,
I am leaving for the Netherlands,
to be the best of me.
To build the best of us.
For everything that we have planned,
and dreamed of.
We will be just fine,
I know.





Dear my bestfriends,
Thank you is an understatement.
For everything that you have done to me,
even sacrificed.
I owe you my heart.
Wish me luck :)







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biaya Hidup (Living Cost) Kuliah di Groningen, Belanda

[Cerita] Magang di Accenture Indonesia yuk!

[Cerita] Interview Magang di Traveloka