Do not make me your friend - A story

Dear you,
I don't even have a word to begin with
Flustered and angered
Here writing, thinking of whom I've turned into

Dear you,
Years have passed already
Thought all are set
Comfort and peace we gain
Can't they stay that way?

Dear you,
Weird look and eyebrows are thrown
For me who cannot even put things behind
Don't you see?

So hey you,
Do not make me your friend
Cause we can't be
Didn't I tell you?

Do not act as if nothing has ever happened
Cause a lot has happened
Don't you remember?

Do not say things casually
Like you don't care
Cause words would never be forgotten
Or you don't?

Distances are there for the better reason
Time heals with provision
That we shouldn't be friend
Do not make me your friend.


Bandung in the morning, July 2nd 2017.
Alif.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biaya Hidup (Living Cost) Kuliah di Groningen, Belanda

[Cerita] Interview Magang di Traveloka

[Cerita] Magang di Accenture Indonesia yuk!